Arjun Kapoor Fitness Regime Weight Loss Journey Workout Routine for Chest Arms Belly Fats details are available here. There is no other actor who have worked so hard and day and nights to maintain his body shape perfectly other than Arjun Kapoor. Before making his way in the Bollywood films Arjun Kapoor used to have a plus size body shape that has always forced him to kept himself away from the media attention. But now after being an actor he has taken away the heart beats of so many female fan following with his stiff body shape.
Arjun Kapoor Fitness Regime Weight Loss Journey Workout Routine for Chest Arms Belly Fats
Arjun Kapoor was born on 26 June 1985. He was born and raised up at the place of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He is working as a famous actor and even a talented producer as well. He is the son of famous director Boney Kapoor from his first marriage to Late Mona Kapoor. He is the nephew of Anil Kapoor and Sanjay Kapoor. Sonam Kapoor is her half sister. Very few people dont know the fact that he is an alumni of the Asian Academy of Film and Television based in Noida Film City.
Talk About Arjun Kapoor Workout Schedule:
If you will compare the previous and latest pictures of Arjun Kapoor then you will surely going to get surprise because this celebrity has worked so hard to give his body shape with the impressive ideal look. He has lost 50 kg in 4 years that is so magical.
- In the start of the workout he carries out with some warm up exercises.
- In the workout plan he never forget adding the cardio exercises as well as weight training as well.
- He loves to do circuit training in his workout schedule plan.
- In the last 20 minutes of the workout he carry out the hard workout to lose the maximum fats from the body weight.
Details About Arjun Kapoor’s Diet Plan:
When it comes to the diet plan Arjun Kapoor is very much careful in adding such food items in his diet plan that are filled with nutrients and vitamins. He has fixed one such day in the whole week on which he has the freedom of eating whatsoever he wants to eat.
- Breakfast: He starts the breakfast by taking a toast. Sometimes he even takes four to six egg whites with an egg yolk.
- Lunch: In the day time meal he takes bajra roti or atta roti.
- Dinner: Coming to the end of the day in the dinner he love to take fish or chicken and rice